Top 10 things you should never to as a parent.
Let's be honest, we all have our things that we do really well in parenting, and those things that we totally derp up. I get that. I have them too. But are there a set of things that we should spend more time on not doing. I say yes.
Today we discuss those things, why they are not good ideas, and how to counter them. I admit that I have to swallow my pride and admit to my own screw ups in these matters.
- Give In
- Not walk the talk.
- Lack of Discipline
- Take your kids side....always.
- Be absent.
- Keep kids from experiencing failure.
- Say "because I said so."
- Yell at kiddos outside of life-threatening situations.
- Deny choices or give too many choices.
- Give kids all the crappy jobs.
Subscribe to The Family Podcast Network: